Thursday, September 13, 2012

Starter Kits!!

I remember when I first started and didn't have a clue as to what I really needed (vs my huge wish list that threatened to dwarf my 4'11 frame). Therefore, I'm offering a starter kit to get you started!


The set pictured above is showing the La Belle Vie Level 2 paper pack with two of 3 double sided patterns and 6 sheets of corresponding solid card stock, 3x3 acrylix block, Ponderosa Pine Ink, Quick Cards - Butterfly (A-sized stamp set), and a Tombow adhesive runner.  Retail value: $39.60 CAD.

I am offering this kit for $35.00 which includes: (from the current catalogue)

* 1 - Any A-sized stamp set of your choice
* 1 - Any Exclusive Inks ink pad of your choice
* 1 - Level 2 Paper Pack
* 1 - 3x3 acrylix stamp block
* 1 - Tombow Adhesive roller

all you'd need to do to get started is pick up a pair of scissors and a paper trimmer from your local craft store and you're set to go.

Contact me if you're interested - stamped.by.hand.ctmh@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment