Friday, September 28, 2012

Christmas Workshop Designs are here!

My workroom is a mess with blocks, stamps, cricut mats and inks everywhere, but I had a ton of fun making up these designs! And I cannot wait to get to the workshops - I'm looking forward to crafting with friends and having tons of fun with paper and glue.

Again many thanks to Case Study for all the inspiration - there's a ton of talent over there and some drop dead gorgeous cards to boot. It once again is spearheaded by Chupa of Random Acts of Creativity who also sits on the design committee. Half the fun of doing card workshops is the excuse to go and dig through Case Study.

Card #1 is from Case Study Challenge #89, inspired by Iwona Palamountain:



Card #2 is from Case Study Challenge #85, inspired by Debby Hughes:



Card #3 is from Case Study Challenge #99, inspired by Teneale Williams:



Card #4 is from Case Study Challenge #83, inspired by Laura Bassen;



Card #5 is from Case Study Challenge #90, inspired by Beverly from Uniko (the winner!)



Card #6 is from Case Study Challenge #96, inspired by Debby Hughes:



Card #7 is from Case Study Challenge #106, inspired by Shirley-bee from Shirley-bee's Stamping Stuff (another winner!! )



Card #8 is from Case Study Challenge #104, inspired by Maureen Plut:


I apologize for the sad quality of these photos, but I'm almost out the door to catch yet another flight (can you tell one of my other hobbies is travelling?) but I wanted to get these designs out to those lovely ladies who are joining me for my workshops Oct 27 and November 24th. 

All the cardstock bases are courtesy of Michaels, but all embellishments, inks, patterned cardstock, and stamp sets can all be found in the latest CTMH catalogue. 

I'll never learn to pack the night before,


2 comments:

  1. WOW Sandi, I'm truly stoked to see that CS is giving you so much inspiration!! Fabulous cards, good luck with the workshop! xx

    ReplyDelete