Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Postage stamp bliss!

I saw this card on a Pinterest board and I knew immediately that I had to case it. It was so adorable with sparkles and snowflakes, but I didn't want to completely copy the card.

Inspiration: http://cloudwplus9.blogspot.ca/2012/12/december-blog-hop.html from Cloud 9 by their guest designer, Maureen!


I replaced the snowflakes with little Angels, and of course I decided to move the sparkles just wherever I felt like it! The ribbon was sourced from something random at my local Michaels.


I brought the pattern inside the card, a cool little sentiment and one more press of the Angel stamp! I really loved how this worked out. I'm always looking for new ideas for the insides of cards.

Other:
* Red ribbon

CTMH:
* Angel Sent set : retired
* Card Chatter-Christmas : retired
* Ruby Ink
* Mistletoe Level 2 Paper Pack : retired
* Red and Pink Adhesive Sparkles : retired

It's getting close to Christmas, I'm singing along with all the carols on the radio!

No comments:

Post a Comment