Saturday, December 6, 2014

Pigment Inks and Paintbrushes...

I'm still working away on the commission I had for the 10 cards. My client has gotten pictures of all the ones I've completed so far and he's just loving them.

Inspiration: Pinterest Image with no actual author! https://www.flickr.com/photos/54210777@N05/5838427648/in/faves-25616484@N08/


On the front, I combined two retired paper packs - Frosted and Wonderland with a ton of foam tape for each layer to stand out on it's own. But none of my cards go without that little something on top, so I used the retired Red and Pink Adhesive Sparkles along with some itty bitties. I colored the ribbon and fir boughs with a paintbrush and pigment inks.


This is a first where I've used pattern paper for both parts of the inside of the card. It's simply amazing what you do wind up doing when you just sit at home on a snowy day and fiddle like hell.

Other:
* White cardstock

CTMH:
* Frosted Level 2 Paper Pack - retired
* Wonderland Level 2 Paper Pack - retired
* Yuletide Greetings Set
* Snow Flurries - retired
* Itty Bitty Adhesive Sparkles
* Red and Purple Adhesive Sparkles - retired
* Sweet Leaf Pigment Ink
* New England Ivy Pigment Ink
* Sky Pigment Ink
* Cranberry Pigment Ink
* Desert Sand Ink
* Cocoa Ink

On my schedule - hanging Christmas Lights, breaking out the annual villages, and wrapping presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment