Sunday, August 7, 2011

With hail in August comes thoughts of Christmas.

Last friday, the north end of my city was hit by a crazy hailstorm and corresponding flash flood. Streets were washed out and it looked like it had snowed in August. C'mon, Mother Nature, we only get three good months of summer...

Thankfully by about today it's all gone and life is back to normal. I saw this gorgeous card Butterfly Blues from Teneale Williams CAS'ed by Random Acts of Creativity. I just had to put my own Christmas spin on it.



The inside is just so equally pretty that I had to do something about that too, so here is the inside of the card. Now, to just find that special someone to give this card away to, or I may just have to keep it for myself ;)



Cardstock:
* Michaels' Arts & Crafts

CTMH:
* Snow Flurries set
* Festive Thoughts set
* Bundled Buddies set **August 2011 new!!
* Olive Ink
* Cranberry Ink
* Bamboo Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment