Saturday, August 20, 2011

Haircut leads to more good news

My hairdresser, which I found after several years of failed haircuts (dry, damaged, and generally looked awful) has been making me absolutely gorgeous for the last 5 years. I see him once every four to six months, and although he has total creative license over my hair he always listens to what I have to say.

The man is a genius with scissors.

He told me today, while his scissors was doing it's thing, that he was expecting a little one! Well I just couldn't resist - and out came the stamps. Playing in Mojo Monday's latest challenge, MOJO204 this was the end result:



Thanks Mojo Monday for coming up with such fantastic layouts!

Cardstock:
* Michaels Craft Store

CTMH
* Baby Love
* You And Me set (June fundraiser, retired)
* Chocolate Ink
* Smokey Plum Ink
* Ponderosa Pine Ink
* Itty Bitty Sparkles Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment