Monday, April 15, 2013

Two Year Work Anniversary

My boss made it to his two year anniversary on Thursday last week. My coworkers were talking about buying a card until they remembered the work that I do and I volunteered my card making skills.

Today's inspiration is from Case Study #117 : Maureen Merrit


I always find boy cards a challenge because a lot of the images I have are more female centered than male centered. However, by using boy-colors: blue and brown it helped to give it a more boy-type feel.


My favorite technique is to bring the colors and images to the inside of the card to tie it all together.

Other:
* Solid cardstock

CTMH:
* Dreamin' Level 2 Paper Pack
* Blue & Green Adhesive Rhinestones
* Silver embossing powder
* Hello Blooms
* Jardin
* Scrapbook Statements - Poets
* Card Word Puzzle
* Artiste Cricut Cartridge
* Cocoa Ink
* Outdoor Denim Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment