Sunday, June 3, 2012

June SOTM - Life is Tweet and Stampaganza!!

If you've been waiting to get your hands on a few of the CTMH sets in the latest catalogue now is the time to get them!!

That's right - you buy two sets, any sets from the catalogue and you get a third one free! This is not limited to the first two, so if you buy four sets you get two free, so on and so forth. The cheapest set is always the "free" one out of a set of three. This is available only from June 1st - June 30th and includes all the sets in the catalog minus the SOTM sets.

I'm definetly going to take advantage of this myself - there's a few sets I'm eyeing.

And of course, with a new month there is a new stamp of the month - Life is Tweet. It's such a sweet little set



Plus, there is two stamps here that have red lines around them, so they have a coordinating shape in the Art Philosophy Cartridge. I admit I was skeptical myself about how versatile the CTMH cricut cartridge was but I have been shown the light - I use it for all my scrapping needs!

I've never seen so many boys out in their underwear, but I'm inspired enough to have registered for next year's Underwear Affair (run/walk)! I'm still feeling the effects of the 10K run.

Happy scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment