Monday, May 21, 2012

Retired Stamp Sets...

I always love how all the CTMH products coordinate together in a timeless fashion, no matter how old or retired they are. In this case, I had just purchased Fun Times from a consultant (my upline) who is trying to make room for new sets but it's retired.

I was fiddling around with elements and layout while I talked to the two lovely ladies during my workshop, trying to make everything work out. I also couldn't find the paintbrush I had used prior for one of the cards that was in high demand, so with this card I also realized that paper towel could also work. The final result:


You'll have to pardon the crappy lighting... taking photos at 10:30 at night never leads to great lighting no matter how awesome the camera is. My favorite part of this card is the chevron stripe. CTMH got really clever with their papers lately; they print all the info and CTMH copyright at the top of each patterned paper to make it easy to cut off and then on the other side they print a fun little corresponding border that you can actually use. That stripe behind the frog is from Superhero Level 2 Paper Pack.


I don't know why, when I was taking photos of the inside of this card (at a more appropriate time of day) that I didn't think to take photos of the front. :)  I absolutely love the frog. 

Michaels, etc:
* Solid color cardstock (Spice Market)
* White cardstock

CTMH:
* Superhero Level 2 Paper Pack
* Fun Times (retired)
* Lucky Level 2 chipboard elements (retired)
* Outdoor Denim Ink
* Topiary Ink
* Smoothie Ink
* Bitty Adhesive Backed Gems

Hope you all had a fantastic May Long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment