Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I did it!!

Two and a half weeks later, I have created 40 cards for my girlfriend to sell for Ryan's Well! I just need to package them now and hand them off to her. Plus, I am super excited; my man got his Macbook Air early for Xmas (thanks, Black Friday) and he is returning the favor with a Cricut E2! I am so lucky to be living with such a supportive husband!

With the completion of the Ryan's Well project behind me, I am back to creating Christmas cards for friends and family. Today's inspiration is another Mojo Monday layout: MOJO217.




Once in a while I like to walk into Michaels and see what they have for my stash. As such, I chanced upon these cute little blue rhinestone stars, and I just couldn't resist. They ended up being the perfect tree topper! Strangely enough I was missing my blending pen, so I took a paintbrush and used that to paint up my little reindeer.

I can't believe that on Thursday it is already December... do you have your Christmas lights up yet?

Michaels/Dollar Store:
* Rhinestone star
* Ribbon
* Embroidery Thread
* Buttons
* Cardstock from "Primary" set

CTMH:
* Bundled Buddies
* Wonderland Level 2 Paper Pack
* Blue & Green Assortment Sparkles
* Liquid Applique
* Olive Ink
* Ponderosa Pine Ink
* Chocolate Ink
* Spring Iris Ink
* Moonstruck Ink






1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet sentiment!

    Visiting from Mojo Monday
    xo
    Kristina
    Please stop by and say hello!
    www.pearlgateway.com

    ReplyDelete