Saturday, May 21, 2011

Inspired by gel-a-tins.

I absolutely adore CTMH, but I'm always up for new card ideas. This one was done for a female coworker I work with (and heaven knows, female developers are few and far between). She's a techie, but at the same time she's still a girly girl and can salsa until the cows come home.

I stumbled into gel-a-tins which was mentioned on a tutorial I was watching and decided to see if they had any card creations. Lo and behold, my eyes lit on one and I was interested in putting a CTMH spin on it. I love the end result!

This is the one I first saw...

and this is my version!



I decided to use purple and blues for a more feminine feel and of course with Find Your Style it was definetly girly by the time I was done with it! :)

Cardstock:
* local craft stores

Other Items:
* Sparkly clear embossing powder
* Embossing ink

CTMH:
* Find Your Style: January 2011 Stamp of the Month
* Classmate Alphabet
* A Little Everything
* Garnet Ink
* Smokey Plum Ink

- Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment