Monday, November 9, 2015

Sneak Peek of almost-finished Designs...

I did it! I put all the cards together except for ... embellishments. So you're just going to have to come and RSVP for the workshop to see the finished designs!

Used in this set of cards:
* Embossing folders
* Shinhan Touch Markers
* Cricut carts - Art Philosophy, Artiste and Artfully Sent

Date: Nov 22, 2015
Place: My house - contact me for address/directions
Time: Anytime after 1:00 PM.

I will need to put the order out soon to make our Nov 22nd workshop deadline, so please let me know ASAP if you are attending and how many you would like to make. Without further ado...

Card #1

Card #2

Card #3

Card #4 

Card #5

Card #6

I look forward to seeing you all at the Christmas Card workshop! Hope you are staying warm this chilly day.


No comments:

Post a Comment