Thursday, July 9, 2015

A Wedding Card and back from Portugal

I finally have a card to post - and I am in the middle of working on workshop cards. Lisbon and Albuferia was gorgeous, hot, and I had a great time with family. Below is an image from Lisbon; there are plenty of little shops and cafes along all the walking streets to stop for a cold glass of sangria or beer. 

Little cafe in Lisbon, Portugal

I am also changing up my method of posting to try and keep up with posting even with my busy lifestyle. I will be of course sharing the photos but I will only list the stamp sets that I have used unless if I cannot recall the name. If you would like more information I can always answer that in the comments below. 

Without further ado, the pictures of the card for my friend's wedding back in April. 


I always enjoy using retired paper packs when applicable. I love using the clean colors of red and white with some accents of grey. 


This is to showcase the layers on the card; I don't know what I'd do without foam tape. I'm addicted to it but I always like to have something pop up on a card. One day I will have to try a CAS format and see how well I stick to the guidelines. 


I brought the birds of the set inside the card. The reason why I chose this sentiment is because the bride has always danced to the beat of her own drum, and have had many wonderful experiences since of which some I have been a part of. That is from a different set - "Your Own Kind of Wonderful" which is available in Annual Inspirations until August 31st. 

The set with the birds was part of Seasonal Expressions 1 and has since been retired. But, there are more awesome sets in Seasonal Expressions 2, available until August 31. 

Happy Stampeding from Cowtown!


No comments:

Post a Comment