Sunday, October 19, 2014

This seems to be a habit...

... getting cards in for a specific deadline before I travel!! Did I mention I haven't packed anything yet? Eek! I can't believe it's getting close to Halloween already and my head is in Christmas. If you want to see what the inside of these cards look like come to the Christmas Workshop!

Date: Nov 22 / Nov 30th
Time: Anytime after 1:00 PM
Address: Email me - stamped.by.hand.ctmh@gmail.com!
Price: $2.00 / card, includes envelope.
Bring: Yourself, scissors, adhesive, and your chequebook.

Please RSVP with Card #, amount of that design you'd like to create and the date you have chosen. 

I'm considering a cash and carry option for some of the cute little embellishments that are featured in this year's Xmas workshops... plus if you know me... there's also going to be a little something extra for all my workshop attendees. Hope to see you all there!

Card #1: Inspiration - Scrappin n' Stamping by GJ


Card #2: Inspiration - Me!! http://stamped-by-hand.blogspot.ca/2014/01/layering-in-all-its-beauty.html


Card #3: Inspiration - Splitcoast Stampers


Card #4 : Inspiration - Case Study 202 Winner! I am so sad that Case Study has been discontinued, but her other blog - Random Acts of Creativity is still alive and well.





Card  #5 : Inspiration -  Craftin`Claire`s Paper Moments

Card #6 : Inspiration - Case Study Challenge 182 by Joni Nina Andaya

Papers featured in this workshop are Snowhaven and Yuletide Paper - look forward to seeing all of you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment