Sunday, March 30, 2014

Halloween 2013...

I always love creating for my office!! This is an old photo that never got posted - I made up these little boxes and also decided I'd do something different than the chocolate and candy floating ALL over the place. So I made spiced nuts as well.

I started with a basic container, and then just fiddled until I got something I wanted.





I filled them by buying freezer bags, spooned some spiced nuts (an almond and walnut mix) into them and tied them off with some orange ribbon I had laying around. Tags were cut with Art Philosophy and I used scissors to cut out the little counts and ghosties.

Other:
* Patterned Cardstock
* Ribbon

CTMH:
* Art Philosophy CTMH Cartridge
* Artiste CTMH Cartridge
* Creepy Creatures
* Magic Potions
* White Daisy Ink
* Outdoor Ink

Still hoping for this snow to finally go away,

No comments:

Post a Comment