Sunday, June 9, 2013

It's always exhilarating...

... to hear that one of your closest friends is in the family way. We first got wind of them visiting Calgary late last month, and they are slated to be here end of this month. I look forward to seeing them but more importantly I got invited to a baby shower so the truth comes out!

Congratulations to them - they are our brother and sister of the heart. I can't go to this baby shower empty handed, so I had to make a card. As to what the gift is, I figure it out later.

Today's inspiration: Case Study #140, interpreted by Amy Wanford.


I used the rock and roll technique on the baby image with the kitten, stamping first in Amethyst ink and rolling the edges in Moonstruck. 


I brought the background image on the front to edge the left side of the cardstock on the inside and stamped the sentiment in Moonstruck.

Other: 
* Solid cardstock

CTMH:
* New Arrival
* Baby Love
* Hello Tweety
* Amethyst Ink
* Moonstruck Ink
* Honey Ink
* Paradise Baker's Twine
* 2" Scallop Punch
* Opaque Adhesive Pearls
* Itty Bitty Sparkles

It's still raining around here but at least we're getting some moments of sunshine which is better than nothing!


No comments:

Post a Comment