Sunday, December 16, 2012

December 2012 and Valentine's Day Promo!

I'm always a bit behind in telling you about the stamp of the month, but my December has been absolutely insane. I just wrapped up a second workshop yesterday and got the compliment that the workshops are really easy for someone who's never done this before.

So first things first - the December Stamp of the Month, Year Round Cheer.


There's so many little stamps that can be used year round, and this could be yours with a minimum purchase of $50 up to December 31st. I can't believe Christmas is next week!

I wanted to take this moment to say thank you to all of my loyal customers - for those of you that spend anywhere up to $50 between now and Dec 31st, I will throw in a free stamp pad as a thank-you gift! This is only available for emailed and phone-in orders.

Secondly, if you're organized enough to think about Valentine's Day, there's a promo for making treat boxes for people. This is fabulous if you have kids or have a great team to work with that enjoy your little crafts.


With a minimum purchase of $35, you can have this additional valentine's day gift for an additional $10. This promo is available until January 31, 2013. 

I know there haven't been a lot of posts but don't worry there's a gem coming your way. Just need to finish working on the photos for it! 

Hope you are all ready for Christmas,


No comments:

Post a Comment