Friday, March 30, 2012

Babies and last Friday off...

Well, this afternoon is the last Friday off I have from my workplace in the last three months. I'm enjoying it, even with the 5 minute snowstorm that wandered in and out of my community. This year it seems all my friends are having kids, and my Baby Love set (retired) is getting quite the workout.

By the way I rolled out a snazzy new blog header. Can you identify the CTMH products featured?

Today's inspiration is from Mojo Monday: MOJO234 with the help of Scrappin' My Heart Out's Debbie Carriere blue roses card.


The diecut is from the package you get alongside the Cricut Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge! It comes with 3 exclusive D-set stamps, three die cut sheets, and of course the cartridge itself. Don't you think the Baker's Twine works well with the blue rhinestones?


The recipients of this card have two cats and love them, so I couldn't resist stamping cats on the inside. To get just the cat and not the associated 'baby' on the stamp, I used post-its to mask out the baby, stamped it on the ink pad, and removed the postit notes before transferring the image.

Michaels, etc:
* Solid cardstock

CTMH
* Lucky Level 2 Paper Packet (retired)
* Baby Love (retired
* Soul Mates
* Fall/Winter 2012 Petite Perks stamp
* Blue and Green Sparkles
* Dimensional Elements - Mixed Shapes
* Baker's Twine Paradise Assortment
* Moonstruck Ink
* Olive Ink
* Smoothie Ink

Hope you're enjoying warm temps like I am,

No comments:

Post a Comment