Saturday, October 29, 2011

Cats, Spiderwebs, and Holiday Wishes November Campaign

One of my favorite squares that I saved for last is the one below.


Again, I used Cherished Flourishes to dress this one up a bit, used my CTMH corner rounder for rounded corners, and with rhinestones and a pen I created a rhinestone spiderweb. It's so much fun to sometimes freehand in the last little details that you don't otherwise have a stamp for.

Every year since we have moved in and handed out candy, we have had at least one little munchkin look at us like we're going to eat him/her. It's the most adorable look I have ever seen. Let's see if this year proves to be the third year in a row.

After Halloween the next holiday is Christmas! Are you excited yet? I sure am - it's my favorite holiday of the year, and I celebrate it twice. Denmark celebrates it on the 24th, and of course Canada is the 25th. Speaking of holidays, CTMH has decided to gift us with a little something extra.



That's right - with a minimum order of $25 CAD between November 1-30, you can add this cute D-sized stamp set for only 5$! This stamp set normally retails for $19.95. As an added bonus, most of the images in the set coordinate with the Cricut Art Philosphy cartridge.



* Note: Stamp of the Month, K-sized customized name stamps, Cricut® Art Philosophy Collection and Workshop on the Go kits do not count toward a qualifying purchase. Tax and shipping applies.

Trick or Treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment