Thursday, July 21, 2011

Changes at CTMH!!

I know I haven't posted any artwork in a while but I've got my eye on a layout from Sketches in Thyme that I'm planning to use for my never-ending wedding album.

I wanted to take a quick moment to bring you some highlights that are coming in August!

a) Cricut Partnership!! CTMH and Cricut have teamed up to provide you a cartridge with shapes that correspond to several stamp sets in the new catalogue, fonts, 3D items and tons more!! Here is a video of how fantastic this is - I admit I am not a Cricut owner but I'm seriously thinking about adding it to my Xmas wishlist.



b) Price changes! If you thought CTMH was fairly priced before, you'll find this even better. There are now even lower prices on stamp sets:

A size = $7.75
B size = $10.95
C size = $15.50
D size = $19.95
E size = $33.50

c) Stamp of the Month can either be acquired for the low price of $19.95, or $5.50 with an order of at least $55 and up.

d) You can earn Hostess rewards on any order you put through! Hostess Rewards start at orders of $165 (that's 30$ worth of freebies). The more you spend the more free stuff you get - see your catalogue for details.

e) 6x6 Quick Pick albums - for those of you with no time to scrapbook and tons of photos of your kids, pets, or family this is the ideal for you

f) New paper packs!

g) and last but not least, new embellishments and accessories.

Contact me for your copy of the new catalogue today!

No comments:

Post a Comment