Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Discover Studio J for yourself alongside June's SOTM

This month there is a fabulous promotion from Close To My Heart for those of you who haven't yet tried digital scrapbooking. I confess, I haven't either because I'm a die hard traditionalist scrapbooker. There's just something comforting and relaxing in cutting, stamping, fiddling, and gluing.

I admit though that I decided to play in it one afternoon and was so amazed at how easy it was.



However, for this month only everyone can get a free Studio J jpeg file! Create an account or log on with your existing CTMH login at studioj.com, create a layout with some pictures (how about that awesome camping trip you were on?) and then order the layout you made. Then download, save, post, or print! Go play - you won't regret!

I couldn't leave this post without mentioning the stamp of the month, of course. This month's set is named Jubilations and is perfect for just about any holiday that comes to mind. Even better yet, the larger circles fit perfectly in the 1 1/4 circle punch sold by CTMH.



I think this set is perfect for making embellishments, stamping backgrounds, and giving your card or layout that extra joie-de-vie.

Carla shows that you don't have to pay up the nose for embellishments on a classy layout by having a lovely little row of flowers along the bottom; and on the same blog hop, Tamytha showcases some lovely cards!

For more details on how to earn this stamp set for free or purchase it at a discount, drop me an email today.

No comments:

Post a Comment