Sunday, June 5, 2011

A reason to try something new

Most of my cards were made with the typical 4 1/2 x 5 inch card base that I picked up from Michaels. However, this week's Mojo Monday had me inspired; I had another baby card to make for a coworker who is expecting her first in October and this particular sketch was quite easy.

Plus I was dying to try out the Folded Focus template in the book Wishes.

Today's template is MOJO193 by Mojo Monday.

My take on the sketch:


My favorite part about this card is how the green pops out so lively from the more modest oranges and yellows. It honestly was not planned!

Cardstock:
- Local craft stores

Embellishments (ribbon, eyelet)
- Local craft stores, dollar store finds

CTMH:
- Baby Love Stamp Set (B1368)
- Olive Ink (Z2137
- Desert Sand Ink (Z118)

No comments:

Post a Comment