Thursday, June 30, 2011

Bang For Your Buck - Got an Extra Dollar?

For this month CTMH is offering a fantastic deal! If your order from the current catalogue (Spring/Summer 2011) is 50$ or more you can add a bonus item, valued anywhere from $10.95 CAD and up for only 1$! Now that's a coin I wouldn't mind digging out of my sofa. All prices quoted are in CAD.

Bonus dollar items to select from are listed below:



* Mistletoe Collection (original price $10.95)
* Animal Cookies Collection (original price $10.95)
* Bits & Pieces Card Kit (original price $15.50)
* It's your Day Card Kit (original price $15.50)
* Around The Holidays Card Kit (original price $18.95)

It's that time of year where the catalogues turn over and they retire items from the list! All items in the Spring/Summer 2011 catalogue are available to order until July 30 so if you're interested in getting anything from this catalog, let me know.

It's my birthday month! I had alluded to doing something special to celebrate it. All orders for the month of July, as well as any new followers can win a cute little Petite Perks set. I've got four to give away and will make the draw at the end of July! It's super cute - I used it on this teeny card here.

Just leave me a comment on my blog that you are following and an inspirational quote for all us scrapbookers. :)

Of course, I couldn't just leave without showing you July's fun stamp of the month! It's perfect for Canada Day or any other celebratory-style cards you may make. Fireworks, stars, what else could you ask for?



Contact me to find out how you can earn a discount or even better yet, get this stamp set for free. Happy Canada Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment