Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sympathy

During one of my meetings at my day job last week it was announced that a mother of a coworker had passed away. My boss was a little uncertain as to what to do, but I thought the very least we could would be to sign a card showing them that we are thinking of them and that we care.

It also highlighted the fact that I don't have a stamp set with Sympathy words on it but I improvised; with some vellum, my printer, and Googling I was able to add some text. Next order I guess...

Using the layout 'Patriotic' from Wishes (9033):


Cardstock:
* Local craft stores

CTMH
* You and Me (June fundraiser)
* Rosy Regards (B1369)
* Bliss (Bliss WOTG - G1020)
* Moonstruck Ink (Z2134)
* Smokey Plum Ink (Z1247)
* Cranberry Ink (Z2116)
* Olive Ink (Z1237)
* Opaques Pearl Adhesive Gems (Z1336)

No comments:

Post a Comment