Thursday, June 23, 2011

More Father's Day...

... as it were we celebrated early, so a CM consultant and I decided to sit down and have a go at cardmaking/scrapbooking on actual Father's Day. I hadn't seen her in a long time, so it was a good greetup, and I actually finished two layouts of which one is featured below, and three cards. All Father's Day Themed, of course.

My old pace used to be 3 hours on one card, but let's say back then I was on a mission.

Could someone help me out? I know this layout is from the Originals book, but I cannot for the life of me remember it's name. This is the Cubes and Colors Layout from Originals.



I'm getting one year ahead of myself because I borrowed her Originals book and just had to try out a few layouts. And I had a quote in mind to use so I figured I'd just write it on. It looks really personalized that way.

Cardstock:
* Local craft stores

CTMH:
* Horizons (C1454)
* Cranberry Ink (Z2116)
* Garnet Ink (Z2121)
* Chocolate Ink (Z2111)

Text:

No comments:

Post a Comment