I am going to a birthday BBQ tomorrow, for a former co-worker who has done a bit for me lately. So, along with a bottle of wine (her favorite), I also decided to gift her a homemade card. The bonus is, I also got to use my new CTMH corner rounder and figure out a use for the beautiful papers in the Mayberry Workshop kit.
Today's challenge is MOJO197 from Mojo Monday.
* Local craft stores
* Dollar store finds (button/ribbon)
* Olive and patterned cardstock
* Heartfelt Whimsy Die Cuts
* Mocha Opaque Adhesive Gems
* Find Your Style (January SOTM)
* Card Chatter - Birthday
* Olive Ink
* Smoothie Ink