Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Only half a year later...

But I finally got my other Father's Day card done!! Hubby had a chance to stop by Denmark to visit with the in-laws last month and so I'm scrambling to get all my ducks in a row for cards to give to the family. And now, of course, I'm playing post-catch-up.

Additionally some exciting news - it's National Stamping Month! Which means it's time to celebrate with another stamp set. With a minimum order of $30.00. you can get the below set free:




This exclusive C-Sized stamp is only available during the month of September (value of $15.25) ! Congratulations to Jeanette Lynton for bringing us 30 Years of CTMH!

And of course the stamp of the month is Family is Forever

 This beautiful set is yours for only $5.00 more with a qualifying purchase of $50.00. So if you happen to have $50.00 worth of an order, not only do you get this cute stamp set for $5.00 more but you also qualify for the free stamp set above!

This one I'm not sure where the inspiration came from. I might have started with this: Case Study Challenge 202 : Shari Carroll but then veered well away from it.


I wanted to do some more embossing with my Cuttlebug and the awesome CTMH folders that came out not too long ago. I thought the Quatrefoil Embossing folder was pretty masculine. As well I'm just starting to sink my teeth into distressing. I'm still balling up little things of paper towel to use as embossing tool (take note, anything is possible to transfer inks with) but hope to move to daubers later on. Distressing with various colors will have to make an appearance at the Christmas workshop!



I brought the pattern behind the tools on the front to the inside of the card and distressed around the card with Barn Red. What can I say, this card made itself - I just simply fiddled with things.

Other:
* Cream cardstock
* Brads
* Black Sharpie Pen

CTMH:
* You're The Best Set - retired
* Timberline Level 2 paper pack - retired
* Barn Red Ink
* Blue / Green Epoxy Adhesive Bubbles
* Quatrefoil Embossing Folder
* Ponderosa Pine Ink

It's a lot chillier these mornings!


No comments:

Post a Comment