Monday, September 29, 2014

Simple, elegant...

... and did I mention I just cannot get enough of the embossing folders from CTMH? They got debuted in the catalog before Annual Inspirations. I bought a Cuttlebug as I knew my Cricut wouldn't emboss, but little did I know you can do all sorts of things with a Cuttlebug too!


This one was meant to be simple yet still make a statement, and boy did it ever do that. I'm just loving how well the ivory shows off the true colors of the stamped images. And that Baker's Twine - I have so much fun buying random embellishments, and having even more fun using them when occasion calls for it.


I brought the same lady which was stamped in Twilight to the inside of the card.

Other:
* Cream Cardstock

CTMH:
* Fashionista Stamp Set - retired
* Perfect Fit - Mom - retired
* Mother's Day
* Twilight Ink
* Smoothie Ink
* Floral embossing folder
* Baker's Twine

The leaves are changing color and fall is just around the corner - happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment