Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Not enough boy stamps...

I know I complain about this every time I need to do a masculine card, but it's true. However, I had a bunch of lanterns and decided I'd do some more fiddling. I don't even remember what inspiration I was using anymore, but I wound up pretty far off the mark.


I used two different layers of foam tape and a whole lotta bling. I also saw Illuminate - an older SOTM and I thought that would be perfect. And finally I embossed the sentiment on the front.


I used second generation stamping on the bottom with one of the my favorite lanterns from the set plus brought in a little border off the top of one of the 12x12 patterns from Skylark.

Other:
* Cream Cardstock
* Embossing Ink

CTMH:
* Illuminate Stamp Set - retired SOTM
* Joyful Birthday Stamp Set
* You are my Happy Stamp Set - retired CC
* Skylark Level 2 Paper Pack
* Outdoor Denim Ink
* Ponderosa Pine Ink
* Blue and Green  Adhesive Sparkles
* Black embossing powder - retired

We are slowly bidding farewell to the last bits of summer, hope you are enjoying it as much as I am before winter snows set in.

No comments:

Post a Comment