Monday, October 10, 2011

Congratulations Kelsey & Matt!!

Ahh, Facebook is wonderful for social networking. Or so I thought, when I was lazily putting on lipchap Friday morning and doing my usual graze through my feed before I knuckled down for work, and noticed one particular picture. I dropped the lipchap and grabbed the phone to see if I was dreaming or not. I'm surprised the lipchap didn't go rolling under a few cubicles down the hall.

Nope... not only is that one gargantuous rock on her finger, she's got a killer manicure!!


Congratulations to both of you - and all the best for your years ahead together!

I passed the photo off to of course the lucky bride and caught up. What a great way to start a Monday morning. Apologies for the blurry photo, I didn't realize until after the fact. The inspiration from this one is an old Mojo Monday one from 2010: MOJO169. 


The card boasts 99.9% CTMH products! The only thing that isn't CTMH is that brad holding the flowers down, the blue strip and a wee bit of grey cardstock!

* Bliss Level 2 Paper Pack (retired)
* Bliss WOTG stamp set (retired)
* Just Blooms White Daisy Variety Pack
* Villa Irresistibles Chipboard Die Cuts(retired)
* Now & Forever
* Cherished Flourishes
* Pair-A-Phrase (retired promo)
* Chocolate Ink
* Sorbet Ink


No comments:

Post a Comment