Friday, April 6, 2012

With Spring comes babies!!

Or wait, maybe I've used that caption before. Anyhow, there's no shortage of babies being expected to show up this year, and my manager is no exception. He's expecting his fourth child!! I'm always amazed at those Moms who seem to juggle life, more than one kid, and business expertly.

To ensure there's enough room for the Web Dev and the Report and Software Dev teams under him to sign a card I think I'm going to need to make a second one... but you'll just have to wait to see what it looks like. Today's inspiration is Mojo Monday: MOJO235 with Scrappin' My Heart Out's take on it.


You can't see in this photo too well, but I cut out two dragonflies with my Art Expression cartridge in my E2 to create a 3-D dragonfly. The first one is glued onto the cardstock flat, and the second one I glued only the middle down, and popped the wings up with foam tape. As well, I couldn't resist painting the little butterfly blue. As you notice the color scheme is neutral, given the fact that I don't know the sex of the baby.


I didn't go too fancy on the inside this time, because there's going to be a lot of signatures on this card. I used a sentiment ('My Baby') from a set purchased at Scrapbooker's Paradise to go all around the edge. This card was a tough one because what you see is round 2! I didn't like the original look which was a stamp on the yellow circle conveniently covered up by the red circle.

Michaels, etc:
* Oh Baby acrylix stamp set - Scrapbooker's Paradise
* Solid color cardstock - Michaels
* Heart and yellow patterned cardstock - Costco

CTMH:
* Baby Love (retired)
* Pair a Phrase (old promo)
* Hope for Japan (old promo)
* Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
* Topiary Ink
* Chocolate Ink
* Cranberry Ink

I'm off to munch on Easter chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment