Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sneak a peek - Card Workshop!

I will be hosting a card workshop coming up shortly... but in the meantime this means I'm busy designing like crazy!! I also limited myself to the current sets that are offered in the Spring/Summer 2012 catalogue, in case anyone is inspired to buy which made this an interesting challenge for me.

The blog featured in all of these inspirations is Case Study Challenge Blog! It is spearheaded by Chupa of Random Acts of Creativity (who also posts a few Case Studies on her page) and there's a lot of beautiful creations there.

From Challenge #84:


featuring the stamp set "Fashionista" and the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge

From Challenge #80:


featuring the stamp set "My Peeps"

From Challenge #67:

featuring the stamp set "Childhood Portrait" and "Delight"

and finally, from Chupa's own March submissions for the Cardmaking And Stamping Magazine:



featuring the stamp set "Delight". I love them all, but this last one is my favorite!

There will be a total of 6-8 designs to choose from and each card measures 5" 1/4 x 4" 1/4. Each card to make will cost $1.50 and comes with envelopes. Bring yourself, your scissors, and adhesive (available from Michaels' Arts & Crafts).

Next week I will have a few more designs for sneak a peek - contact me if you're interested or have questions.

Now, if only the snow would stay permanently away...

No comments:

Post a Comment