Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Embrace the Philosophy of Fun

I have, in short order: enjoyed a week off in Jamaica and +25 weather, came home and got incredibly sick and slept most of the weekend away, got in a Mother's Day card, and started a new meal plan which involves a lot more meal prep and clean up and back to my dance classes.

Which means, I didn't get a chance to get anything up or post any of the beautiful Jamaican sunsets I took photos. But enough about me! I want to tell you about March's latest campaign, Embrace the Philosophy of Fun!


Ever felt like you wanted to be a CTMH consultant? It's a great way to get access to all these products and so much more - and, you end up being able to save some $$. Hobbies were not meant to be cheap. When you sign up as a new Consultant between March 1 - March 31st, you'll receive a free Cricut Art Philosophy Collection! The collection includes:

* 1 Cricut® cartridge with accompanying booklet of shapes
* 3 coordinating My Acrylix® D-size stamp sets
* 3 sheets of matching Dimensional Elements shapes.

If you already own the collection, you can also opt to get 100$ worth of select product credit - that's even more fun goodies to buy! I doubted at the time, but I absolutely adore my Cricut and the Art Philosophy cartridge.

Note: Additional requirements and limitation regarding the redemption and shipping of Select Product Credit apply. Select Product Credit is added to the new Consultant account following approval of enrollment.

I'll post the Mother's Day card pretty soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment