Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Feburary Campaign and SOTM...

I can't believe it's already Feburary - wow it seems like just yesterday I arrived back home from Los Cabos. Time flies.

There are three exciting things this month I want to tell you about!

1. New catalog!! All the items in the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book will be available for purchase starting today and there's some really neat new stamp sets and embellishments in there to play with. I just got my packet of Baker's Twine and I already have a few ideas for it.

2. Stamp of the Month!! This stamp set is entitled Thoughtful Tidings and it's versatile for both cards and scrapbook sets, not to mention perhaps jazzing up a few other things ie 3-D items cut with the Art Philosophy Cartridge.


Look at all the neat things you can do with this courtesy of CTMH's designers...


And of course, if you were wondering all the stamps with red outlines means that there's a matching shape in the Art Philosophy cartridge to match.

3. Feburary Campaign!! If you're not so sure about scrapbooking but want to give it a try, Studio J is the place to start! I'm a traditionalist scrapbooker by heart but once I got my hands on this I couldn't believe how easy it was to do. For each Studio J 5-pack you purchase this Feburary, you'll get one 5 pack free.


It's almost Valentine's Day... have you started your Valentines yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment