Saturday, July 16, 2011

Fun Birthday Times

My husband's Grandmother is turning 80 and having a huge celebration in Denmark. She asked us to be there, but unfortunately we cannot go due to planning obstacles. So, instead I decided to make her a fun and feisty card. I think this is the loudest card I have ever done, but it also is supposed to show that when you're 80 you can do whatever you want.

Today's card is inspired by Got Sketch: Sketch 122

Here's my take on it:



Cardstock:
* Local finds

Tools:
* Provocraft Edging scissors
* CM Limited Edition Butterfly Pocket Punch (retired)
* Fiskars Border Punch

CTMH:
* Card Chatter
* Bohemian Alphabet
* You and Me
* Spring Iris Ink
* Tulip Ink

Remember, if you are a new follower (drop me a comment if you are!) or order this month you can enter to win one of four Petite Perks Love stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment