Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Baby's One Year Party...

I was flipping through cards on PInterest when this particular technique of having text on cardstock resisting ink came across my eye. Then I just had to do it.

Today's Inspiration: http://myscrapbasket.blogspot.fr/2014/05/color-q-challenge-240-and-simon-says.html



To get the funky pattern on the smaller unicorn, I first inked the stamp, then used one of CTMH's embossing folios and stamped right on it to get a fancy pattern. Just stumbled upon this unique technique that was inspired by the "kissing stamp" techniques.



Other
* Cream Cardstock

CTMH:
* Stella Level 2 Paper Pack
* Unicorn Dreams
* Love Life
* Joyful Birthday
* Gypsy Ink
* Tulip Ink
* Amethyst Ink
* Cotton Candy Ink
* Blush Ink
* Smoothie Ink
* Clear Detail Embossing Powder

Hope you are enjoying summer! I have a few more cards that I have yet to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment