Sunday, July 27, 2014

Rush Hour Wedding Card...

Nobody said I was smart when I backed a BBQ, a card workshop, a post-wedding celebration, and iftaar party back to back in two days. But I did realize very quickly that I didn't have a card for the happily married couple!

In an hour I came up with this inspired by a pin off my Pinterest - Case Study 157 by Jean Martin.


The set itself is a really old SOTM from CTMH but I love how the marks make it really easy to shade the flowers in. Copics used: R24, R29, R22, BG75,YG67, YG63. I paired this with Grey Adhesive Epoxy bubbles.


And on the inside I continued the color scheme and flower, the sentiment from yet another Campaign - You Are My Happy.

Other:
* Ivory cardstock
* Copic markers

CTMH:
* You Are My Happy - Sentiments *retired
* Happy Valentine's * retired
* The Happy Couple
* For Always Level 2 Paper Pack
* Barn Red Ink

* Cocoa Ink
* Grey and Black Adhesive Epoxy Bubbles

Hope you are enjoying summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment