Sunday, March 17, 2013

Holy moly it's been a while...

Work got a little hectic and I have been working hours night and day, which meant that my little blog here got neglected! Oh noes!

I have a card in the works that I will post very soon, and I will also be working on a March project that I always do for my coworkers since I got my E2. After all Easter is not Easter without chocolate.

In the meantime, better late than never I wanted to showcase the beautiful flowers for March's SOTM. They're available just in time to make cards for Mother's Day (or probably could be used for birthdays and other flowery-based themes).


This month's campaign is titled Jump for Joy!


Hostesses who are able to make the $250 minimum for a Gathering immediately "jump" to the next level for more free product! How cool is that? 

Well I'm off to finish some cards and start Easter projects, hope Spring comes soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment