Saturday, February 16, 2013

Mojo Monday Fun...

It's been a while since I used a Mojo Monday layout. This one was an old one from Nov 2011 but I really liked Debbie Carrier's take on it.

The inspiration: MOJO2160 : Debbie Carriere


I used a combination of papers for this one and decided to use the daylights out of the Rock n' Roll technique. You stamp an image in a lighter color, then roll the edges of the stamp around in a darker color. You can see it on the middle piece just under the birthday wishes piece.

The bird and flowers were colored with Copics R22, R24, V12, V15


There was one paper that I would have never thought to use for a guy's card - Stella! This is the other side of a vivacious pink that I used on the baby card a little while back. The two colors I used for Rock n' Roll was Ponderosa Pine and Desert Sand.

Other:
* Solid Cardstock

CTMH:
* Blue and Green Adhesive Sparkles
* Mocha Adhesive Pearls
* Wings Workshop stamp set (retired)
* Wonderful You
* Just A Number
* Desert Sand
* Ponderosa Pine
* Stella Paper Pack Level 2 (retired)
* Dreamin Paper Pack Level 2 (retired)

Happy Family Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment