Thursday, February 14, 2013

As always...

... it's Valentine's Day around the corner as well as my Dad's upcoming birthday.

So, I had to put together a Valentine's card for the husband who supports all my cardmaking and other random hobbies. And he does love my cards :)

Today's inspiration: http://www.ewenstyle.com/2013/01/case-study-valentine.html


This was the perfect opportunity to use the Jan 2013 stamp of the month which is a beautiful set of roses. It is just asking to be colored with the Copic markers that I have been slowly collecting over time: R22, R24, R29, YG67, YG63, BG75.


When you color with Copics, you do run the risk of running your ink as they are alcohol based markers. You should either stamp with pigment inks and let them dry, or emboss your image as I decided to do with black embossing powder.

Other:
* Solid cardstock
* Copic markers
* Ribbon

CTMH:
* Happy Valentine's - January 2013 SOTM
* Love Life
* Black embossing powder
* La Belle Vie Level 2 Paper Pack
* Red/Pink Sparkles

Happy Valentine's Day everyone - hope you find love in everything you do today.

No comments:

Post a Comment