Monday, August 6, 2012

Summer and more babies...

There has to be something in the water at my workplace. My manager is expecting #4 anytime these days, the Business Analyst on my project is expecting in January and one of my fellow developers' wife is expecting in December. So I suppose I will be planning a few of these "lets get something from the office to show we care" things.

I'm not ready to follow suit however, but I do love kids - right now I spoil my god children as much as I can. They're 4 and < 1.

This was inspired again by the same Case Study (101), this time based off Iwona Palamountain's take on it. I just loved her tag and tried to borrow a few elements from it.


It's more on the simple side, but now and again it's fun to go on the simple side for a change. The shape for the sentiment is from the three sheets of Dimensional Elements shapes that come with the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge.


I carried over the same colors from the sentiment on the front along with the flowers - I admit I love doing this to give the card an all over uniform look.

Michaels, etc:
* Solid color cardstock
* Blue Ribbon

CTMH:
* Cricut Art Philosophy package, Dimensional Elements
* Card Word Puzzle
* Lucky Level 2 Chipboard Assortment (retired)
* Baker's Twine, Paradise
* Florentine Level 2 Paper Pack
* Dreamin Level 2 Paper Pack
* New Arrival
* Sky Ink
* Outdoor Denim Ink
* Sunflower Ink

Happy Heritage Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment