Saturday, August 25, 2012

Just couldn't resist...

... playing with the new paper packs in the newest CTMH catalogue! Especially because my mother-in-law's birthday is coming up and what better choice than La Belle Vie?

My inspiration is Clean and Simple 117 from Clean & Simple Stamping. I really loved her choice of butterflies and string which I originally discovered on Pinterest.



The biggest butterfly in that trio on the front is actually the backside of the background paper! I cut out three different butterflies with the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge in three different sizes and then the middle is glued down, and the wings are popped up with foam tape.


Because I wanted butterflies on the inside, I chose to use the butterflies from a special promotional double sided set called It's Your Day that is on sale for 5$ more when you spend $35! The promotion runs from August 15th - Sept 30th and has a lot of versatile images! It's National Stamping Month in September and what better way to celebrate?

My sister in law has left for home, sadly, but that means I will be posting on my regular schedule once again. Out of all the adventures we had, I think street poling was the most fun.

Michaels, etc:
* Solid cardstock

CTMH:
* Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
* La Belle Vie Paper Pack Level 2
* Opaque Adhesive Pearls
* It's Your Day
* Card Chatter - Birthday
* Smoky Plum
* White Daisy

My goodness September long is coming up next weekend ... hope you all have grand plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment