Thursday, August 2, 2012

August : Baroque Borders and a gorgeous bag!

Did your ears perk up at the mention of a gorgeous bag? Mine sure did... except that I'm already a Consultant with CTMH and loving it!

This month's constant campaign is for new consultants! Each year at Convention they give out a beautiful bag and this year was no exception. However, you can still get your hands on this bag - sign up to be a new consultant today! The new consultant kit is an all time low at $49 (ps.. I paid $99 when I had to sign up so this is a hot hot deal). Contact me for details.

Of course on the heels of a new month this time comes a new stamp of the month alongside a brand new catalogue. Lots of new stamp sets, inks, and so much more.
This month is Baroque Borders and can be used to decorate the edges of any card or make your own background by stamping it repeatedly on cardstock. This can be yours with a minimum $50.00 purchase.
I'm off to pick up my sister in law in the hopes of getting in some shopping sprees, some bellini's, a hike or two, and more importantly... sister time!!

Enjoy the summer,

No comments:

Post a Comment