Thursday, January 29, 2015

Timeless favorites

When I first saw this set I couldn't believe my eyes - I just had to have it because it was so cute! And many years later I keep incorporating these little guys into my Christmas cards whenever I can.

Today's inspiration is from Geri of Geri's Paper Wishes... it's so adorable.


I didn't have the same tag die but all I did was cut a square out, then use a strip of cardstock and a pencil to measure out the frame and free-formed the rounded corners. Perhaps I should look into a frame-based cartridge for my Cricut or submit a suggestion to the execs at CTMH for the next cart!


I'm always partial to the lace snowflakes on the Art Philosophy cartridge.

Other
* Copic Markers E00, E34, YG67, YG63, BG11, R20, R22
* White cardstock
* Vellum paper

CTMH
* Bundled Buddies (retired)
* Believe Level 2 Paper Pack (retired)
* Ponderosa Pine Ink
* Red Heart Epoxy Adhesive Stickers
* Sparkles Adhesive Rhinestones
* Ribbon

Today and tomorrow might be the last spring days before Mother Nature reverts back to her usual for this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment