Sunday, December 14, 2014

I love being able to...

... use stamp sets that I bought on a whim! With the Hostess Reward set "Sing Glory", I was able to come up with the fifth card that I promised my friend. When I use inspirations, sometimes I start somewhere and wind up totally different, and this one was one of those!

Inspiration: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/40884309092309793/ by Cards On The Table With Vicki.


The ribbon is sourced from somewhere... I'm a total ribbon hog! I love Christmas for what it is, but it also winds up being a massive ribbon grab for me! I'll keep anything that looks like it could be card fodder and this red ribbon was no exception.

I brought the patterned cardstock inside the card like I usually do along with the holly leaves and the berries. This was an old retired paper pack from a few years back : Pear and Partridge.

Other:
Kraft cardstock
Red ribbon

CTMH: 
Sing Glory
Holiday Commentary - retired
Card Chatter - Christmas - retired
Pear and Partridge Level 2 Paper Pack
Cranberry Pigment Ink
Ponderosa Pine Pigment Ink
Ruby Ink
Ponderosa Pine Ink

Time to go put up Christmas decorations!


No comments:

Post a Comment