Sunday, June 30, 2013

I procrastinated...

... but then again the baby is still new and the parents are still settling in, so I have some time.

A coworker who travels regularly with my husband on his work trips just had a baby girl last month. We are waiting on them to get settled before we visit, meet their new daughter and wish them the very best. From pictures he has sent me and stories he's told she's quite the little spitfire. If only all girls started this way and didn't pay attention to media expectations... but that's another discussion for another time.

Inspiration: Mojo Monday's MOJO297 as interpreted by Julie Tilman of Poetic Artistry.



I couldn't help but bring out some old CTMH product that I had purchased and never used - Just Blooms in White Daisy. And as always, I couldn't tell you where my ribbon came from but it's so gorgeous I had to add it to the card.


Inside the little chick is paper pieced - she was originally for the front of the card but I couldn't make it work!

Other: 
* Solid cardstock
* Red ribbon

CTMH:
* La Vie En Rose Level 2 Paper Pack
* New Arrival
* Happy Easter
* Just Blooms White Daisy Variety Pack
* Gypsy Ink
* Outdoor Denim Ink

It has been amazing to see my city rally after the Flood of 2013... hope you are all safe and dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment