Wednesday, January 23, 2013

So simplistic it's beautiful...

I originally saw this card from Random Acts of Creativity: Sketchbook Challenge #67 but I didn't have the right butterfly stamps!

However I decided to use silver embossing powder which didn't originally show up so well on La Belle Vie, and then I distressed all over it in Gypsy Ink and the stamp just popped up.



I also cut the edges with Fiskars Edging scissors and distressed them in Gypsy. A few gems and all of a sudden it was looking very classy. The photo doesn't do the color of the paper justice. That's what I get for photo-editing on a tiny iPhone screen... my iPad is in Moscow with my husband.


I finished the inside with the same stamp in gypsy along with a sentiment and it was a perfect match to the purple cardstock. Did I mention I have a love affair with La Belle Vie and the Flair stamp?

My Stash:
* Fiskars Edging scissors
* Solid cardstock

CTMH:
* Flair
* Silver embossing powder
* Itty Bitty Clear Sparkles
* La Belle Vie Level 2 Paper Pack
* Gypsy Ink

It's foggy out today!

No comments:

Post a Comment