Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Run, Card workshops, etc.

Wow what a busy weekend!

First of all thanks to my first ever card workshop attendees - thank you for coming and for such fun company! I even got to see a few creative spins on my cards, including an idea regarding black and white for one of the cards that I had originally designed.
Here's a few photos I took before we whirlwinded into the fun:


Each girl had their selection of cards written out on the CTMH paper mat I had put down for them.

All the supplies before we dug into them!

I even had time to design a card for a friend's son who's birthday is in November.

The little star is from a retired WOTG, Lucky. The strip is actually the back side of the red, white and blue striped paper, which is from Superhero's Workshop To Go. And I just couldn't resist adding two green rhinestone eyes.

Of course, I continued the same colors on the front on the inside, and there you can see the entire body of the little lizard that was featured in the front. It's so cute I just don't want to give this one away. And the funny thing is - this one I sold to one of my workshop attendees, and then promptly made a second one. I have another card I did, but that will be unveiled next week.

The morning after was the Forzani's Mother's Day Run and Walk 5/10K. I ran it with the hubby; such a gorgeous morning and day and it was a great run. My 5K was a bit slower and the last km the hardest, but worth every moment.
CTMH:
* Fun Times (retired)
* Card Chatter - Birthday
* Cranberry Ink
* Outdoor Denim Ink
* Blue and Green Rhinestone pack
* Lucky chipboard (retired)
* Superhero Level 2 Paper Pack

Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment