Sunday, November 20, 2011

A simple thanks...

... I don't have any  new cards to post for you today - by Friday I had finally managed to cut all the little pieces for the four cards, 10 cards each (40 cards) and last night I had assembled 10, 30 to go. I hope these cards help out my friend's charity greatly.

Thank you to Kelley and Nancy for already ordering two sets! You rock my world! 8 left to sell...

Today is a small card that I had tacked onto a client's first order back in the fall. We had chatted about making cards over lunch one day, and then I invited her over for a playdate. (shhh... if you're a crafter you're never too old for one) and she was hooked. Plus, perhaps this will inspire her for further cards along the line.


This was inspired by one of the layouts from Jeannette Lynton's book Wishes, but I can't remember which one.

The background square is from an old set of brick stamps I bought to do my wedding thank you cards back in '08 and the rest of the stamps plus that little strip of paper at the bottom is CTMH. After all, sometimes the simplest cards can speak the largest volumes.

Michaels:
* Cardstock, my stash
* Cardstock, "Spice Market"

CTMH:
* Mistletoe Level 2 Paper Pack (retired)
* Dream Big
* Cherished Flourishes

Stay warm,

No comments:

Post a Comment