Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Workshop Cards!!!

I finally sat down and got them all done. As per feedback from the last workshop, I opted to stay a bit more simpler this time without a ton of techniques, since I've already taught you most of the more standard ones.

These cards can all be used as birthday or whatever other occasion you wish to make them for. The paper packs featured this time is Seaside (female) and Wanderful (male). They cost $3.00 each and include an envelope to take home with you.

Workshops will be hosted for August 9th and August 31st at a different location to be provided when you sign up for the workshop. It will run the usual hours from 1:00 - 5:00PM. Thank you to both hosts that graciously offered up their home to host this.


Girl 1:

Girl #2:

Girl #3:


Boy #1:

Boy #2:

Boy #3:

If you have any questions, let me know! Otherwise, I look forward to seeing you there. If you can't make it, I can also make and ship pre-cut kits. 

Enjoy summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment